Hello, my name is Marlo Francis, and I am a blogger...
Well, it's day two as a blogger, and I'm still pretty much clueless. :)

I know that there is much to learn where all these inserts, edits, and links are concerned ... and the biggest problem is that I'm just at the place where I'm still marvelling at the technology of compact disks. I mean, all those feet of metallic cassette tape ribbon ... all condensed down to a little silver disk. Fascinating. Yeah ... see? I'm wah-hay behind the times. Blogging? What's that? Isn't that a dance you do with little clicky shoes behind some sweaty Irish guy? Ooooohhh ... not that? Well now ... I can see why I'm here in cyberspace all alone.


I'll end for tonight and hopefully learn something new about this world tomorrow. I'm going to attempt to add a photo before I go. Eeeeks, I'm all nervous now. :)


For those of you who stumble upon this, just know that my goal is to create a nice cozy place for us to talk about healing. Until then ... bear with me while I turn clogging into blogging. :)


Blessings tonight,

Marlo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your clogging, er, blogging! I linked from Micca.

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits