Our Daily Brad
Brad is our 6 year-old, and resident curly haired comedian. I decided that since he says at least one side-splitting thing a day, I would begin posting them in a blog called, Our Daily Brad. This will be my first one. I'm so excited.

Brad on world-history:

Last week I ordered a book off Amazon called, Marie Antoinette ~ The Journey. It arrived with classic oil-painted rendition of her on the cover. When I walked in the den the night after it arrived, I found Brad sitting up in our wine colored wing back leather chair ... feet crossed, and mid-swig from a coffee cup. In his right hand, he held my Marie Antoinette book. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him ... not sure if I was more thrown by his beverage choice or his bedtime story choice. He finished his swig of coffee, put the mug on the end table, and said, "Aaaahhhh." Then he went back to looking at the book and realizing that I was standing there staring at him, he looked up and said, "This is very interesting. (thoughtful pause) Her tall hair sure is cuh-ray-zee!"

Oh my. What will he say next???

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits