IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, IT'S ... ME AGAIN!!
Oh my gosh, can you believe it?? Yes, Katie, there is a Santa Claus, and he's brought me back to start blogging agian. I am so sorry that so much time has passed ... I'm practically a newbie again. There is no way of really explaining all that has kept me from gettin' my blog on ... but suffice it to say ... I have years worth of material now and it should be enough to have me blogging well into the Medicare years. Katie even says I can hook up my Twitter to this and leave little "tweats" too. I tell you ... everyone needs a Katie in their lives.
::NOTE TO SELF:: - thank donna for having katie. :)

Make sure all tray tables are stowed away and all seat backs are straight. Flight crew, prepare for take off.

Marlo

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

you have no idea how happy this makes me. YESS!

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits