Wish I had Thought of That ...
I got an email yesterday that was so cool. It was a poem, of sorts, about the word, GUIDANCE. It said that if you take it apart, it is the letters, G, U, I ... dance. The writer talked about the word dance and how if both people tried to lead, the result was disastrous. It was only when one person led and the other followed that the movements were fluid, purposed, and artistic. Instead of chaos with two leaders, you have a silken, graceful balance with one leader. Then the writer took note of the first three letters of the word. G - U - I. He/she said that those letters could stand for God - You and I ... dance.
When we let God take the lead in the guidance of our lives ... what results is that fluid, silken, graceful balance. When we fight God to lead the dance ... well ... I'm sure we all know too well what the result of that is from personal experience. I know that I sure do. So, even though I didn't have the clever mind that thought of how to view this word in a spiritual light ... I did have the opportunity to explain it to you in my own words. That was nice. :)
I pray that as you feel The Master reach for your hand today, that you will take His lead and dance ... with grace.
Have an awesome day my sweet friends and family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits