day of blessing
Wow, today has been an incredible day of blessing for me! It was a crazy, hectic day ... but oodles of provision and mercy gushed my way and I am so thankful!!! If I weren't so bloomin' tired I would dance a jig! Well ... at least I'm dancin' in my heart! :)

It began with a conversation with my dear friend, Denise, while on the way to help with "Apple Day" at Brad's new school. I have been praying about the Lord providing me with a new round of babysitters for my ministry work. God has always given me the help I need with child care to make my speaking ministry work smoothly ... but the two young ladies that have been staying on the occasions that Steve and I are both gone at the same time are both entering into very busy seasons of their lives ... one about to start her senior year of high school (reentering public school after many years of homeschooling), and the other just left for Colorado Springs for Christian mission work. So, I've been trying to replace them, and that is not an easy task because they are both awesome. :)
While talking, Denise mentioned a young lady who is 19 and from a family of ... hold on to your hats ... 13 children. Needless to say, she has child care experience. Wowzahs. She has a precious heart for the Lord, and she has her EMT certification. I prayed hard as I dialed the phone ... and after a wonderful conversation, both she and two of her sisters have agreed to be my upcoming new help! Praise the LORD ALMIGHTY!!!!! They already agreed to help with my engagements in September and October ... and that is amazing. I can stop worrying!!! Yeah Jesus!!

I am going to bed tonight with a tremendous weight off my heart.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye Heavenly host
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits