Brad on sleep study
This weekend, my niece Katie and her fiance', Billy, are staying here at our house. Brad and Billy have been sleeping together in Ben's room. Ben has an awesome king bed with two of those egg-crates under the sheets. It's quite squishy and wonderful. So yesterday they woke up and Billy looked at Brad and said, "Man, Ben's bed is a whole lot more comfortable than my bed in Georgia." Brad looked at him all sleepy-eyed and said, "Man, if you think this bed is comfortable, you should try my mom's bed. It's a Tempurpedic ... and it'll give you 8 hours! AND, if you put a glass of wine on it and jump up and down ... it won't turn the glass over. It absorbs all the energy. I'm not quite sure what that means, but it absorbs all the energy!"

After Billy regained consciousness from laughing so hard, he came in our room to tell us. That child, that child.

Peace and light ~
I'm going to run off the overindulgent piece of Katie's birthday cake I ate last night!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits