Brad on power outages
Recently we had a string of thunderstorms move through town. In the process, our cable got knocked out - taking our internet access as well as our television connection. The outage lasted about 4 hours. Around hour two, Brad came huffing into the office where I was taking advantage of the time by doing some much needed filing. Brad sat down at my computer and tried to connect to the internet. When it became obvious to him that the connection was not being made, he turned to me - raised both fists high in the air and yelled, "Why does NONE of the technology in this house work??!!!!"

Oh my stinkin' stars ... "technology"??? He freaks me out.

Have a great night ~

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits