Brad on false advertising
After much begging on his part, Brad talked me into letting him sleep with me tonight while Steve is in Paris. Yes, I said Paris. I know, I'm mad, too. (smile) Before you get too excited, he pretty much only sees the airport. That helps. (bigger smile)
Anyway, Brad climbed in beside me and after about 10 minutes, he raised up on his elbow and said,
"I thought this Tempurpedic mattress is supposed to conform to my unique parts. Well ... it AIN'T formin'!!!!!"
I didn't dare ask what his "unique" parts were. Oh, there's never a dull moment with Brad around ...

Love and hugs,

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't ask for clarification on this one - just leave it alone... :-)

Blogger Sandfiddler said...

hahahahahahahaha

Marlo.

I could eat him up.

(and Mary :-) )

(by the way...It's Laurie:-) )

Blogger Doris said...

Hi, I found your website via Dawn's blog design site. Isn't she wonderful?
It's nice to meet you; I look forward to following along. :)

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits