Brad on Diagnosis
It's Saturday ... and it's warm. Brad's soccer team had a double header today to make up for a rain out earlier in the season. He came off the field all red-faced and winded. He was so thankful when the coach said the game was over.
"THANK THE LORD!", bellowed from his mouth as he said goodbye to his buddies and headed for the car.
As we pulled out onto the highway, I said, "Boy, you must be tired. I've never seen you pass up Oreos before. Are you okay?"
He sat there a second and then said, "Well my stomach is hurting. Either I've got a cramp or I woke up on the wrong side of my bellybutton."

Summertime ... and the livin' is easy ...

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits