Photo blogging 101
I'm just back from the Proverb31 SheSpeaks weekend and there was so much I crammed in my head about blogging ... I want to come home and do a complete brain dump. I want to learn more about how to go about this ... and I'm going to attempt to do one of the things I learned about, which was how to insert photos. All of my notes are upstairs and I am downstairs and feeling way too full with my mother's birthday cake from tonight to walk up and get them. So, I'm going to try and do this from memory. I hope it works. My new blogging friends will be so proud of me if this works from what I just retained from the class. Ok ... here goes nothing!



This is a picture of my sweet, sweet Mary. She's happiest when she's having her picture made. :) Notice how I have her placed in the intersection of the "thirds"?? How do you like that????

Oh my GOSH!!! I did it! Dawn is going to be so proud ... as well as all the other blogging gurus. I can't wait to tell them.

Ahhh ... I have listened ... I have learned ... I have conquered. Yesssssssssssssss

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

YAY! Good for you, you talented photoblogger, you! :-)

xoxoxo,
Dawn

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits