Brad on being a morning person
Every morning this whole summer, our ritual has been the same. Mary wakes up first ~ gets a clean diaper ~ drinks her sippy-cup o' warm Silk Milk ~ and watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. By mid-episode Brad is usually awake and joins her for the show. While watching it this week, I noticed that when the show promped the viewer to respond verbally, Brad didn't sound so well. I said, "Brad are you feeling okay? You don't sound so good."
He replied, "Oh no Mom, I'm fine. It's just when I wake up ... for a while ... my throat is crooked."

Labels:


2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

hahahahahahaha :0)

Blogger anna*in*oki said...

I just love it! I've quit correcting those "funnies" at our house. I don't want to see them end!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits