First Edits
Well, yesterday I received the first edits of my second adult book, When Casseroles Cease. I was lying (laying, lain ... whatever) in the bed last night working on going through it, and it was so interesting to see even three years after completing it, how God has continued to grow and stretch me into who He's created me to be. I had to edit in some additions to allow for some of those continued changes in my life. It is such a blessing to see how God is continually at work to grow us ... redefine us ... and mold us into stronger, more vibrant children. We are all truly works of grace, in progress.
I am so excited about this book ... and I can NOT wait for it to go to press. Where my first book HAD to be the first book ... this next one is not only the next chronological installment, but much more directional in application. It is really what I think those who have encountered loss need to help them walk healing out for themselves. I still can't believe that all of this is happening. God has been SOOOOO faithful to show me that these books were, indeed, prompted by Him. My prayer is that they will bring hope and healing to many. Have an awesome day ... and stay tuned for the lastest from our funny man, later tonight.

Peace and love ~

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Marlo,
I'm a friend of Katie and Billy's, and I think we've met before (actually been to your house if I remember right). I've really enjoyed reading your blog.
I think what you said here about us being continual works of grace is exactly right. The Loving Father looks out for his kids. :)

Post a Comment

Home

Our Daily Brad:
"What did he say today?"

About Me
Twitter Stream
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits